How To Apply
How To Apply:
- Students need to prepare the application form ONLY online by visiting the CFS – Website http://cfs.niser.ac.in/tpm-apply
- The online applying process will begin from February 2, 2018 onwards.
- The last date for applying is February 19, 2018.
- The last date to receive the filled-in application forms by post is March 2, 2018.
- Only selected candidates will be informed of their selection by an email tentatively in the
2nd week of March, 2018.
Steps to submit the form
- Visit the URL http://cfs.niser.ac.in/tpm-apply
- Do you have a google (gmail) id or a yahoo id? If not you need to create one.
- Click on Sign in with Google or sign in with yahoo
- Give your Google/Yahoo password
- Click on Permit/Allow in the next screen
- You will be redirected back to http://cfs.niser.ac.in/tpm-apply/dashboard.php
- Click on the link Dashboard
- Click on the link Prepare an application
- Fill the details in the form
- Save the form whenever you want, you may save, logout and come back again with the same login (google/yahoo) without loosing the data you have already entered
- Click on “finish and preview the application form” button below the application form page
- Check the preview page for any mistakes, to correct it, click on the “Continue editing” button below the page.
- When you are satisfied, Check the checkbox “I have verified … ” and then click on the “Prepare final PDF” button below the preview page.
- You will see a “Success” message in the next page.
- Download the application form and recommendation form, print it.
- Sign the application form.
- Get the application form signed by Principal/Dean/HOD of your institute
- Print TWO copies of the ‘Recommendation Letter’ which will be made in the online application system together with the prepared application form. Get the two recommendation letters filled by two of your teachers. Request your teachers to put it in sealed envelopes and give it to you for posting.
- The application form and recommendation letters (in envelopes) should be put inside a single large cover and should be posted to reach the programme co-ordinator latest by March 10, 2018 at the postal address
Professor Varadharajan MuruganandamCoordinator, TPM 2018,School of Mathematical Sciences,National Institute of Science Education & Research, (NISER)At/PO- Jatni, Khurda Road, Khurda Dt.Odisha 752050